Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Cast Made a Friend!


Halloween Cast is having quite the adventure! I have had the great fortune to meet another Halloween Cast and we are teaming up to make sure life doesn't get too dull while wearing the beloved cast!

It has been so wonderful to have someone reach out who is in the same situation. Trusting each other with our feelings about it all has really been great. It is quite the long distance relationship, but knowing there is another person out there who has Halloween Cast makes the world so much smaller.

We bounce ideas off each other and share tips. Hopefully, she'll find the toe bling and we'll be matching! The picture shows one of her ideas! It's Camouflage Cast. I loved it!

Thanks again to all who have been so sympathetic or who have held a door open for me or who have waited with me when it was dark. I just hope that Halloween Cast II is getting the same awesome treatment!

No comments:

Post a Comment