Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Child's Love

Every day something new has happened to make the prediction from Sunday accurate. The last two days I have received presents out-of-the-blue from different people who have really warmed my heart. One was a shawl that my grandma crocheted. She has been gone for five years now and it was so sweet of the person to give it back to me. I never dreamed it would feel so good to have it and feel the closeness to her. The other one was a pair of earrings from one of my preschoolers. There wasn't any reason, but love and they were pink hearts. She knows I love pink. A big hug accompanied them. I really needed that today. Sometimes I think too much about my interactions with others and misinterpret actions or inaction. That happened earlier and I'm still not sure what to think. But the love that child shared with me is genuine. "That's" what I need to remember and focus on!

No comments:

Post a Comment